This is a case study for Social Media Management & Digital Marketing Strategy for a Scientific Research Assistance Service that does editing, proofreading and all-around assistance.
Background of the Business
- Scientific Research Editing, Proofreading & Assistance Service
- Target Demographic: Publication in academic journals & PhD students writing a thesis
- The website has a blog on writing thesis and research papers
- Simple slideshows animations that are less than 20 seconds to cover the core points of blog and guides on writing a research paper
- Infiltrate communities and forums where students ask about questions about academia, proofreading, editing etc. The communities are in reddit, quora, and researchgate.
- Provide helpful answers to simple questions in academic communities to gain some goodwill
- Create simple graphical content on tips and advice on writing a paper
- Do a “before and after edit” on papers submitted with proper anonymity maintained
- Provide advice on what to avoid and what to do get papers published
- Do a highlight of the week or day on radical improvement through editing and proofreading
- Provide practical examples in relations to the services
This is in reference to my service of Social Media Management.
Disclaimer: To maintain the secrecy of the client I have intentionally blurred out the page.